Kishwaukee College Annuitants Association
Kishwaukee College Annuitants Association (KCAA) is a chapter of State Universities Annuitants Association (SUAA). SUAA is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (4) organization created in 1971 to advocate a strong and secure public employee pension and health benefit system. SUAA is a voluntary member association of annuitants and active employees.
The KCAA is one of more than 45 local chapters affiliated with SUAA and was organized on May 7, 2002. A local chapter was formed for the following reasons:
- Protect and improve SURS benefits for $30 per year. Even if you live outside of Illinois, your pension needs protection and improvement.
- Conduct chapter meetings with colleagues. Chapters establish their own activities and number of meetings.
- Participate in social events and service projects.
- Keep informed on issues important to SURS annuitants through newsletters/meetings.
- Keep local legislators aware of items pertinent to SURS annuitants.
Membership in KCAA is open to all members of the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) including the following:
- Annuitants of Kishwaukee College
- Employees of Kishwaukee College who have SURS taken out of their paychecks
- Spouses or surviving spouses of annuitants
Membership in the KCAA includes membership in the State Universities Annuitants Association (SUAA).
Membership dues are $30.00 per year. If you are a retiree, you may elect to have the dues amount automatically deducted from your retirement benefit for membership dues. If you are a current Kishwaukee College employee, you may elect to have the dues amount automatically deducted from your payroll check.
News & Events
Kish College invites prospective students to Visit Day on Feb. 20
Kishwaukee College will host Visit Day on Monday, Feb. 20, at the College for prospective students and their families.Read More