Housing Opportunities

Find your college home


While Kishwaukee College does not have on-campus living, there are no restrictions on where students may live. Some students choose to live at home or in apartments with friends, while others choose University Plaza in DeKalb for a more traditional college residence hall living experience. 

Housing Resources

House Liaison

Students who are enrolled at Kishwaukee College may access assistance from the College’s house liaison when experiencing homelessness. A homeless individual can be someone who is lacking fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence or someone whose parent or legal guardian is unable or unwilling to provide shelter and care, according to the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, 1987. To get started on finding assistance, please fill out the H.U.B. (Housing, Undocumented and Benefits Navigation) Referral Form.

HUB Referral Form

News & Events