We moved to Workforce & Community Education Room C1210!
Walk-in hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 am–2:00 pm or by appointment.
Your Future is Our Focus!
We offer a variety of services and resources to help connect you to internship and employment opportunities.
- Computer/Internet access to job search and apply for positions
- Cover letter development assistance
- Resume development assistance
- Interview preparation
- Job Shadowing
- College Central career profile assistance
- Employment opportunities and much more
*Register for our online Job Board College Central to view current employment opportunities and more!
We are also a major resource for employers. Meet your recruiting goals by connecting with our students and alumni.
- Exposure to students seeking employment
- Job Postings
- College central employer profile creation
- Internships and Job Shadow Opportunities
- Career tables
- Information about upcoming career fairs
*Register for our online Job Board College Central to post positions and more!