Enrollment in the Radiologic Technology Program is limited to clinical site capacity.
All applications are evaluated without discrimination with regard to age, race, sex,
creed, national origin or disability.
- Official documentation of a high school diploma or high school equivalency certificate.
- Official documentation of college/university transfer credit must be completed and
submitted to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Submit a completed Kishwaukee College admissions form to the Admissions Office.
- Submit the Radiologic Technology program application and required essay (essay criteria outlined on the back of application) to the Program
Director. Applications can be submitted between Dec. 1-21 each year. Details regarding
where and how to submit the application will be detailed annually on the program application.
- Provide three written character references. References related to health care employment
or experiences are preferred.
- Current College placement test used by Kishwaukee College unless transferable college
credits in ENG 103 with a “C” or higher grade is documented.
- Completion of MAT 098 or college level mathematics with a “C” or higher grade or appropriate
placement scores is required. Using mathematics course grades expire after five (5)
years; placement scores expire after three (3) years.
- ATI-TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) test composite score of 60% on version V.
- Documentation of Kishwaukee or transferable institution credit of BIO 103 & 105 with
a “C” or higher grade.
- Attendance of a Radiology Program information session. Information sessions will take
- Check back soon for info session dates.
- OFFICIAL high school transcript, high school equivalency certificate, and college
transcripts from all schools attended other than Kishwaukee College must be submitted
to: Kishwaukee College, Admissions and Records Office, 21193 Malta Road, Malta, IL
60150. Official documentation of completion of all admission criteria must be received
before the applicant will be considered for admission.
- Cumulative college/university GPA of 2.7 or higher
The radiography program starts in the fall of each year. Applications are accepted
between Dec. 1-21. Applications must be post-marked between Dec. 1-21 for admission
during the fall semester. Admission to the radiologic technology program is selective
based on pre-admission test scores, academic achievement, professional compatibility
and clinical site capacity. Students within the Kishwaukee College district who meet
all admission requirements are chosen prior to out-of-district applicants. An admissions
committee consisting of the Division Dean (or administrative designee), Program Director,
Coordinator of Allied Health Programs, and a Student Services representative will
evaluate the completed application, essay, and transcripts. Each committee member
will use a consistent rubric in their review of the submitted materials. Applicants
who meet the academic and essay criteria will be awarded provisional admission to
the next available opening in the program. Those applicants who have been admitted
into the program will be notified in January.