manufacturing technology program
Manufacturing tech (MT) professionals are the backbone of today’s industry. Modern manufacturing technologies are a world away from the workbenches and traditional tools of the past. Our MT program gets you ready for the modern and evolving workplace. The latest techniques and tools for computer numerical control (CNC), precision welding, computer-aided mechanical design and 3D printing are studied.
In our manufacturing tech program, you may:
- Get in the industry quickly with a certificate in one of our four specialties
- Secure paid internships with local employers who often hire Kish students
- Learn alongside industry professionals
- Work with the latest technology in 3D printing, automation and design
- We’ll prepare you for a career or even a promotion in the manufacturing industry.
- These are many career options. Depending on the certificate earned, our graduates work in precision machining or as an industrial or production technician.
- The National Career Clusters Framework created a tool to help you find a career that suits your interests and skills. Our manufacturing tech program is part of the Manufacturing career cluster.
- In-district high school students can get started while still in high school. This program has a study guide to outline a pathway from certain high schools into our MT program.
- You’ll learn using modern equipment and software.
- Join the workforce fast with one of our MT certificates.
- We have many local industry partners and opportunities for job placement assistance.
- Students interested in pursuing a certificate in MT are encouraged to speak with their academic advisor.
- A variable tuition rate applies to this program.
News & Events
Kish College invites prospective students to Visit Day on Feb. 20
Kishwaukee College will host Visit Day on Monday, Feb. 20, at the College for prospective students and their families.Read More