8-Week Course Program
The 8-Week Course Program at Kishwaukee College offers students more flexibility with
their schedule. In an eight-week format, students can take different courses in the
first and second half of each semester, earning the same amount of credit as a traditional
16-week format while only focusing on a few classes at a time.
- Students are more successful when they focus on a few classes at a time
- Fewer students withdraw from classes
- More students complete their courses and stay on track to meet their goals and graduate
- Flexible course options allow you to take classes that fit your schedule
- Seamlessly transfer credits to the next step in your education
Learn how you can earn free credits by enrolling in the eight-week only course program.
Contact your Academic Advisor to learn more.