Because we are grant-funded, program participants must meet specific requirements.
Those who meet one or more of the following may qualify for WIOA funding.
- 24-years or younger
- Parent or pregnant
- Homeless, foster care and/or aged out
- Diagnosed with a mental or physical disability
- Unemployed/currently receiving unemployment or last three years
- Lack of employment
- Low-income due to wages or public assistance in the last six months
- English language learner
- Basic skills deficient in reading or math (based on TABE scores, administered through
WIOA staff only)
If you meet any of the criteria above, please contact us to see what support may be
available to you!