Human Resources helps students find work-study employment on campus.
Student Employment on Campus (Federal Work-Study)
Student Worker Hiring Process:
- Locate positions you are interested in by clicking on the the Student Employment Opportunities below.
- Submit the following documents to the supervisor listed on the job description or to Human Resources:
- The supervisor for each department will set up interviews and make a selection from there.
- Once a student is made an offer, they will be required to complete hiring paperwork.
- ALL positions will require a background check!
- Student Workers are able to work a maximum of 20 hours/week
- Student Workers must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and be taking 6 credit hours at Kishwaukee College for the fall and spring semesters. Your position will be in jeopardy if you do not maintain these two requirements.
- Students are paid directly twice a month and the funds may go towards whatever the student chooses. It does not have to go towards a specific item like books or tuition.
- No positions are guaranteed to students, even if they qualify for Federal Work-Study, everyone must go through the Student Worker Hiring Process above.
Student Employment Opportunities
Listed are files to view student employment opportunities at Kishwaukee College. More are continually added.
Contact Human Resources
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm