Mission Statement: Testing Services provides secure and professional testing for Kishwaukee College students and community residents while adhering to all standards set forth by the National College Testing Association.
Location: Room A1300
Phone Number: 815-825-9841
Testing Services Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 am-6 pm
Friday: 8 am- 4 pm.
*A photo ID is required for all types of testing.
Cell phones, iPods, pagers, other electronic devices, purses, backpacks, hats, and calculator lids are prohibited in testing areas. Lockers are provided for storage.
Testing Services offers these exams:
- ACCUPLACER placement test - Students wishing to take placement exams must schedule an appointment in Student Services 815-825-9375.
- ASE Student Certification
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) for Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC)
- Illinois High School Equivalency Exams (GED, HiSET)
- Illinois Licensure Testing System/Evaluation Systems Exams: register at www.il.nesinc.com
- Illinois Nurse Aide Competency Exam
- Kishwaukee coursework exams (make-up, accommodations)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- Paramedic Capstone Exam
- Proctoring Services for Distance Learning ($20 per exam)
- Proficiency Exams for foreign languages
- TEAS (Test used for admission into the Nursing & Radiography Programs)
Please see Testing Services Information for Examinees for more information and guidelines for using Testing Services.
Directions to Testing Services, located in room A1300.