TEAS Testing for Nursing & Radiography Programs
- Kishwaukee College uses the most up-to-date version for the TEAS test for admission into the Nursing Program and Radiography Program.
- Four subject areas will be tested: Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English/Language Usage. View a PDF with more information.
- TEAS exams may only be taken once during each session (generally, there are two test dates per session).
- Testing must take place at Kishwaukee College. Students unable to meet this requirement should speak with the appropriate Coordinator of their discipline (Nursing or Radiography).
- Students applying for the Nursing and Radiography programs must complete testing with a 60.0% or higher.
- Results are good for 2 years from the date of the exam.
- Students enrolled in their last admission criteria may apply to Nursing.
- Study guides may be purchased online at www.atitesting.com. Free TEAS practice tests may be taken at www.testprepreview.com/teas_practice.htm. In addition, there is an ATI TEAS Study Manual on reserve at the Kish library.
TEAS Testing Dates/Times:
The next TEAS sessions will be in June and August. Specific test dates have not been established yet so examinees are not able to sign up through ATI Testing currently. When dates are available, they will be posted on this web page as well as within ATI.
- Please create a student account at www.atitesting.com. Mozilla Firefox is the preferred browser to use.
- Once you have signed into your account, click Online Store at the top right-hand corner of the web page.
- On the left side of the screen, select Register for . . . TEAS.
- Select Program Type "TEAS for Nursing Students" (even if you are applying to the Radiography Program).
- Choose country, state, and city (Malta) and then click next.
- Select the date and time for which you want to register and complete billing information.
- Registration closes at MIDNIGHT 2 DAYS PRIOR TO TESTING. Students must be registered before this time to be eligible to take TEAS testing.
- All registrations are final and may not be rescheduled or refunded.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and requires a credit card.
- Make sure that you write down and retain the order number. You should also receive a confirmation email letting you know that the transaction is complete.
- Appointments fill quickly. It is best to register early.
- If you need to change your test date once you have registered, please contact ATI Testing at 800-667-7531, not Kishwaukee College.
On the Day of the Test
- Testing occurs in Testing & Tutoring Services (Room A-1300). Directions to Testing & Tutoring Services A1300
- Students should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to testing. ANY STUDENT ARRIVING LATE MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO TEST AND MAY HAVE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER TEST.
- Students will need to present a government-issued photo ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport) in order to test.
- Scratch paper will be provided.
- A calculator will be available online for use during testing.
- Cell phones, other electronic devices, hats/hoods, food & drink are prohibited in the testing area.