New to Kish and need assistance in registering for classes? Attend one of our upcoming
registration events. You will receive guidance in becoming a student at Kish, from
resources on how to pay for college to academic advising and registering for classes.
*Academic advising appointments will be a 30-minute meeting in the listed timeframe.
myKC and Paying for College: 12-1 pm
*Advising: 1-4 pm
What will the day consist of?
- Receive assistance in creating your myKC account
- Tech session overview of myKC (student portal) and student planning
- How to pay for college — financial aid, scholarships, payment plan, student employment,
WIOA Youth, TRIO SSS
- Academic Advising — meet with an advisor to register for your upcoming semester
Before registration, remember to:
- Apply to Kish www.kish.edu/apply
- Send Transcripts and schedule Placement Testing at email@example.com
If you have a documented disability, please contact Disability Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-825-2931 about receiving accommodations for your classes.