See all that Kishwaukee College has to offer. Attend Visit Day on Monday, Feb. 20, to learn more about various programs and support services available at Kish. Information will be presented on:
- Getting Started: College 101
- Career Technology Programs
- Student Support Services — TRIO SSS, WIOA Youth & Disability Services
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Student Involvement & Athletics
Guests will have a chance to attend Visit Day in the morning or afternoon. The morning session focuses on students looking to pursue a transfer degree. The afternoon session will focus on students pursuing career technology programs.
- Morning Session (for Transfer Students): 9 am-12 pm in Theatre B1205 — enter through Door 58
- Afternoon Session (for Allied Health and Career & Tech Students): 1-4 pm in Theatre B1205 — enter through Door 58
To find the Visit Day events in the Events Calendar, select "Open House" for the Event Category in the Category Details section.
Check back soon for a full schedule!
For questions about Visit Day, please contact:
Coordinator, Student Outreach
TRS dial 7-1-1
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Anyone considering attending Kishwaukee College, whether to earn a degree or certificate or to take preparatory GED or ESL courses. Anyone can benefit from attending. Visit Day is an excellent opportunity to see all Kish has to offer. This is not an orientation or registration event.
Registration is easy! Simply find "Visit Day" under the Events Calendar and complete the Registration Form.
No, there is no charge to attend.
News & Events
Kish College invites prospective students to Visit Day on Feb. 20
Kishwaukee College will host Visit Day on Monday, Feb. 20, at the College for prospective students and their families.Read More