Kish Conference Center Facilities
The Kishwaukee College Conference Center is a multipurpose facility offering the latest technology, exceptional hospitality and the kind of personal service that exceeds expectations. Various options are available to accommodate your meeting, conference or event.
Our Conference Center Atrium features a built-in registration desk with coat rack and spacious area for tables of information and product displays.
This 285-seat auditorium boasts one of the largest single presentation rooms in the region. Equipped with a “smart podium” by which a presenter may control sound, projection, lighting, and large screen projection, including a document camera, Jenkins Auditorium offers Wi-Fi and a full range of built-in audio visual capabilities with podium computer.
- 3,734 sq. ft. with 285-seat capacity
- Smart podium that controls sound, projection and lighting
- Full-range of AV capabilities and podium with computer
- Large screen projection, including document camera
- Internet connection
Large Training Room
This large capacity training room is complimented by full multimedia projection capabilities. Four breakout rooms are all equipped with white boards throughout. The space can be divided into three sections and can accommodate overflow from the auditorium.
- 3,254 sq. ft. room with two breakout rooms
- Dividable into three sections – 40 seats per section
- White boards throughout
- Full multi-media projection capabilities
Tiered Lecture Hall
Presenters always enjoy the intimacy of our 72-seat tiered lecture hall with its full range of built-in audiovisual capabilities. State of the Art large screen projection naturally compliment presentations and discussions enhanced by high-speed wireless Internet.
- 2,200 sq. ft. with 72-seat capacity
- Full range of built-in AV capabilities including large screen projection and document cameras
- Internet connection and participant laptop ready
- Accommodates overflow from Jenkins Auditorium
Conference Center Dining Rooms
When used as one room, our Dining Hall accommodates large events with a 270-seat capacity featuring an on-sight kitchen, an adjacent buffet-style serving room, a built-in sound system, and elegant round dinner tables seating 6-10 people each. For smaller events the space can be divided into two sections. We offer a variety of catering options, including in-house services, as well as working with area caterers.
- 4,073 sq. ft. with 270-seat full capacity that can be divided into two sections – round dinner tables seat 8-10
- Built-in sound system and projection with screens in both rooms
- Adjacent 400 sq. ft. buffet-style serving room
- 447 sq. ft. culinary kitchen
Classrooms & Computer Lab
Featuring real-time, two-way, interactive distance learning capabilities, our Communication Learning Classroom accommodates 20 seats. Our fully equipped Computer Lab with printer seats 18.
Catering Provided by the in-house Catering Company
Providing you with fresh selections for your food and beverage needs, our customer service focused Catering crew pride themselves in that distinction. You may enjoy such services at the refreshed Kish Café located in the Student Center or we provide catering directly to your conference or meeting.
Other Services & Amenities:
- Beautiful atrium – perfect for exhibit hall or casual networking between sessions with media capabilities for music and TV
- Drive up to automatic doors that lead directly into Conference Center for easy unloading/loading of supplies
- Front registration desk with phone
- Access to a variety of classroom computer labs with 18-24 stations
- Multi-media set-up and support services available
- Catering availability on-site
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi