Textbook Loan Program/Perkins Support Services
The Textbook Loan Program at Kishwaukee College can assist eligible students with textbooks each semester. Books are loaned on a first come, first served basis. The program cannot provide all books, but an average of 1-2 books each semester per student. Students must re-apply every semester by providing a copy of their class schedule and completing a Textbook Loan Program application in office C1210.
Students that are pursuing a Career and Technical Education program or an Associate in Applied Science (AAS/Certificate) degree qualify if one or more of the following criteria also apply.
(Transfer degrees (AS/AA degrees) do not qualify.)
- Single/pregnant parent
- Out-of-Work individuals
- Limited English proficiency
- Students with documented disabilities
- Non-traditional career paths
- Homeless/Foster care
- Individuals from economically disadvantages families
- Books must be returned during finals week
- Students cannot write or highlight in books
- Books must be returned in good condition
- Students will be placed on the College’s Debtors List if books are not returned on time
Adult Education & Transition Services