Online Degree & Courses
Get a quality education online.
Family, work and other priorities don’t have to get in the way of you achieving your academic goal. Whether you want a degree for potential career advancement, to be the first in your family to earn a college degree or to complete your general education courses at an affordable price before transferring to a 4-year institution, Kish’s completely online Associate in Arts (AA) degree program will help get you there.
Why take classes online?
- Your education, your way. Midnight or 3:00 pm, learn on your time.
- Go at your pace. Part-time or full-time, you’re in control of your course load.
- Build essential skills. Online classes help you build your collaboration, critical thinking, time management, communication and research skills (plus more) in a virtual, professional environment.
- Learn from the experts. Kish’s expert faculty often have industry experience and are available to help you succeed.
- If it’s available in-person, it’s available online. You may never have to step foot on Kish campus to complete your AA degree.
Current courses available
New & returning students
- First-time students and students returning after a two year break, must apply. New students may be required to take placement tests for math and English. Students requiring accommodations should contact our disability services to get the process started.
- See what’s being offered this semester.
- Schedule an appointment online with your advisor to build the best schedule.
- Monitor your progress towards your degree through Self-Service.
- Register for your classes as early as possible.
- Log into myKC. You’ll be able to access your student email and receive important college communications through it.
- Pay for your classes. Our financial aid professionals are a phone call away if you need help. In-district tuition is charged for Illinois residents enrolled in an online class.
- Order and ship your course materials to your front door from our bookstore.
- Get familiar with our online learning platform Brightspace.
- Make sure your tech is compatible with our platform.
What does Kish provide to support my education?
The same services and support our students get on campus, we bring to you online.
- Online tutoring is available 24/7 and is accessible through Brightspace or tutor.com.
- Students can access the library database for research if they are logged into myKC.
- Faculty hold regular online office hours to chat and help students with course material. Each instructor and class is different.
- Helpdesk can assist with technology questions.
How do I enroll?
Registering to complete your online AA degree is easy. Get started today.
The Student Services Office helps students through the admission process, assists with registration and maintains student academic record information.