Course Material Drop-Off
Fall 2020 Course Materials Drop-Off
Course materials from the Fall 2020* semester can be returned in-person during the
- December 7-10, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- December 14-17, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
*Individual instructors or departments may provide alternative return information.
Materials to return include:
- Items through Textbook Loan Program
- Rental books through Bookstore
- Library materials
- Chromebook/Laptop through loan program
- Science course materials
Students may receive a separate email from individual departments with further information.
To return items:
- Enter the Student Center through door number 6
- Drop off materials with staff at the Information Desk
Textbook Buy Back:
- In-person in the Bookstore during the above hours
- Online through Kish Bookstore
Students unable to drop materials off at this time can use the drop box in front of
the Student Center for non-equipment returns. Please do not place technology or science
equipment in drop-box. For equipment returns, please work with the individual area
that assigned equipment for drop-off arrangements. For specific department contact
information, please visit the Contact Us webpage.