DeKalb and Sycamore Bus Route (TransVAC)
Kishwaukee College, in cooperation with Voluntary Action Center of DeKalb, provides
limited bus transportation between the College and the DeKalb/Sycamore area.
TransVAC is offering, the Dial-A-Ride. This service allows those in need of transportation
to call, 815-758-3932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get picked up from their location.
All riders must be registered for VAC dial-a-ride services.
When calling to schedule a ride, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and date of trip
- EXACT addresses of both pickup and destination locations
- Reservation time(s) you would like to be picked up, or a time you’d like to reach
your destination. (Note: Dispatchers will try to match your requested time as closely
- Name of travel companion/assistant, if applicable
- Please state if you use a mobility device, or require any additional assistance from
To sign up for Dial-A-Ride or if you have any questions please contact TransVAC at
815-758-3932 or email email@example.com.
Rochelle Bus Route (LOTS)
Lee-Ogle Transportation System will provide Demand/Response, where you call 815-288-2117
to be picked up from your location.
Reservations can be made Monday – Friday from 6am-4pm. When calling for a reservation,
be prepared to give the following information:
- 1 or Multi – Way Trip
- Telephone Number
- Time of Pick Up
- Address of Destination including zip code
All fares will be directly through LOTS. If you have any questions please contact
LOTS at 815-288-2117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.